We need volunteers! Sign up here today.
Holiday Lights in the Park is a joint venture of the St. Paul chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and the St. Paul Police Foundation with the sole purpose of creating fun and affordable holiday events that raise funds to help meet basic life needs for children and adults in the Twin Cities metro area. This year’s events will include our drive-through event (with new LED light displays for 2014!) as well as two official music events: our official CD soundtrack “Holiday Lights Vol. 6″ and our one-night concert event at the Fitzgerald Theater with Season 3 finalist of NBC’s The Voice Nicholas David. All of the net proceeds from these events will be distributed to Union Gospel Mission, the Saint Paul Police Foundation, and the Saint Paul Parks Conservancy. This year’s Holiday Lights in the Park event will run nightly from November 25 – January 1, 2015 at St. Paul’s Phalen Park. For the cost of $10 per vehicle, visitors will experience a program of more than 60 larger-than-life holiday light sculptures and animated displays from the comfort of their vehicles as they cruise through the park in the evening hours. Guest can purchase tickets at our event at the park gate or in advance by clicking here or through purchasing our CD soundtrack “Holiday Lights Vol. 6″ in all Kowalski’s Markets locations which also includes a free pass to our event.
2014 Holiday Lights in the Park
What: More than 60 holiday-themed light displays located on a driving path
When: From 5:30 to 10 p.m. nightly from November 25th to January 1st, 2015.
Where: Phalen Park, 1615 Phalen Drive East, in St. Paul
Who: A partnership between St Paul NECA and the St. Paul Police Foundation.
Cost: Tickets $10 dollars per vehicle nightly – and available online or at the park’s main gate.
- $8.00 vehicle ticket (online special); $10 in person
- $15.00 per limo/passenger van/mini bus
- $30.00 per coach bus
- Cost: Tickets $10 dollars per vehicle nightly
- Tickets included in all copies of the “Holiday Lights Vol. 6″ CD Soundtrack available at Kowalski’s Markets. Check out http://www.facebook.com/holidaylightsmn for news and updates
Holiday Lights will offer several special themed nights this year as well that include:
• Tuesday, December 2– Military Night: Active military members and veterans get a free admission with a Military ID shown at the gate.
• Wednesday, December 3, Saturday, December 20, and Tuesday, Dec 23 – Minnesota Wild Nights: All visitors with a ticket stub or proof of attendance via the Wild’s seat locator app from the above 6 p.m. start Minnesota Wild games will receive a $5 discount on their Holiday Lights in the Park admission for any night the park is open.
• Wednesday, December 17 – Winter Carnival Night: Any vehicle with a Winter Carnival Button is eligible for a $5 discount on admission on this night only.
• Sunday, December 21 – St Paul Police and Families Appreciation Night: All active or retired SPPD will get free admission with a valid badge or ID.
• Tuesday, December 30 – Light up Lake Phalen Neighborhood Night: Contest winners will be announced and prizes presented.
For more information you can find us on Facebook:
Robb Leer, Media Liaison, Holiday Lights in the Park
Kate Kelly, Executive Director, Saint Paul Police Foundation
2014 Holiday Lights Photo Gallery